CATEGORIES: Business, Franchising
CATEGORIES: Business, Franchising
Join Over 5,000 Franchisees and Franchisors in our FREE Private Facebook Community HERE.
What does it take to succeed in multiple business ventures? How do you become massively successful in all areas of your life?
Let's find out from Keaton Hoskins. You may recognize him as ‘The Muscle’ from the hit TV show Diesel Brothers. But who is the man behind The Muscle?
Keaton lost his dad at age 21, which flipped a switch that led him to launch 35 successful businesses, including a cookie company, a dental office, a plastic surgery, an apparel company, a sports supplements store, a marketing agency, and sports training facilities.
His unstoppable mental mindset has outsold every event he has ever run. His events attract legendary speakers. His biggest pride and joy is his Limitless Society club, which has grown to over a thousand members in less than a year and produced eight millionaires (one worth $35 million).
Keaton's success story isn't just limited to financial prosperity. He has incorporated his principles of success into every aspect of his life, finding true happiness and fulfillment by being a great father, husband, friend, and citizen of society. His understanding of human nature and infectious energy makes him one of the most sought-after speakers and mentors today.
Join Erik and Keaton as they talk about becoming limitless and building your dreams as an entrepreneur. They also discuss the importance of influence and networking. So tune in and take advantage of the insights in today's episode of Franchise Secrets!
“I truly believe that everybody's limitless, and the only limit that we put on ourselves are the ones in our mind, and they're not real.” - Keaton Hoskins
In This Episode:
- Who is Keaton Hoskins, and what is his story?
- The importance of building your brand and influence to grow your business
- Does the “giveaway model” still work today? What's the best way to spread the word about it?
- How did Keaton get involved with Dirty Dough?
- Why Keaton believes that having the least number of people is the best way to run a business
- Where does Keaton invest his money? Does he invest passively?
- What does Keaton think about hard money?
- How does Keaton manage his multiple businesses? Where does he spend the majority of his time?
- What does Keaton do for fun?
- What is it like being a part of amazing circles and spending time with people who play the game at a high level?
- How do you intentionally give value, and what result does it bring?
- What is it like to attend an event hosted by Keaton?
- How does Keaton keep his A-level game?
- Keaton shares his best advice for anyone wanting to build a successful business
🌐 Consult with Erik: https://form.jotform.com/222685728939070
🌐 Want to buy a franchise? Connect with Erik here - https://forms.gle/n4JedEuU5p7asE617
🌐 Want to franchise your business? Connect with Erik here - https://forms.gle/n4JedEuU5p7asE617
🌐 Franchisees and franchisors find proven tactics and strategies to scale YOUR businesses - https://scalablefranchise.com/
🌐 Dirty Dough Franchising - https://dirtydoughcookies.com/franchising/
🌐 The Money Mondays Podcast by Dan Fleyshman -
Connect with Keaton Hoskins:
Connect with Erik Van Horn:
Erik Van Horn is a franchising specialist, and expert in multi-unit, semi-absentee franchise business ownership. From entrepreneur to regional developer, and investor to consultant, Erik has worn many hats over the last two decades, which has provided him unique insight into complex aspects of the industry. If you're a franchisee, a franchisor, or one aspiring to be, subscribe to the Franchise Secrets channel and visit www.FranchiseSecrets.com for even more tactical and practical tools to help you buy, grow, and sell franchises like an expert.