Who would have thought that a janitor could be responsible for boosting the revenue of over 2,100+ small businesses since the 2020 pandemic? Adam Lyons used his unique skillset to launch The S.M.A.R.T Blueprint to help companies thrive during these challenging times. And it's not just small businesses that have benefited from his expertise.
Some of the biggest brands in the world, including PepsiCo, Nike, Nescafé, and Discovery Digital Networks, have worked with Adam. In addition, his impressive achievements have caught the attention of major news outlets such as CNN, Forbes, the Today Show, and even the NY Post, cementing his status as one of the most sought-after business consultants in the game.
In this episode, Erik and Adam discuss business strategies, AI, raising your fees as a consultant, KPIs, building relationships, and when to stop chasing money, among other things.
If you're interested in learning from someone who knows what it's like to take businesses to new heights but values his family more than money, there's so much you can learn here today.
“I don't go into a business to make money. I go into a business to look at it.” - Adam Lyons
In This Episode:
- What can you learn from listening to Adam's podcast?
- Can you train AI to function as a business consultant (or any other role)?
- How do you lead with value as a business owner?
- What are some misconceptions about AI, and what is the biggest mistake people make when using AI?
- What sets smart people apart from AI?
- How do you raise your fee as a consultant?
- How does Adam apply prediction and solution as a business strategy?
- What is it like working with Adam?
- What The SMART Blueprint is all about
- How to make people care about the KPIs
- Adam shares his top takeaways from Roland Frasier, Ryan Stewman, Perry Belcher, and other mentors
- How Adam overcame his skepticism about the power of creating a vision (as taught by John Assaraf)
- How Adam builds genuine relationships
- When do you stop chasing more money?
- Learn more about Erik’s franchisee mastermind here - www.franchisetribe.com
- Learn more about Erik’s franchisor mastermind here - www.franchisortribe.com
- Learn more about Erik’s passive investing mastermind here - www.tribeofinvestors.com
- Want to buy a franchise? Connect with Erik here - https://forms.gle/n4JedEuU5p7asE617
- Want to franchise your business? Connect with Erik here - https://forms.gle/n4JedEuU5p7asE617
- Grab some gifts from Adam Lyons - https://thesmartblueprint.com/gift/
Connect with Adam Lyons:
- Website - https://thesmartblueprint.com/
- Facebook Group - https://web.facebook.com/groups/smartbusinessesdothis
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/theadamlyons/
- Podcast -
Connect with Erik Van Horn:
Erik Van Horn is a franchising specialist, and expert in multi-unit, semi-absentee franchise business ownership. From entrepreneur to regional developer, and investor to consultant, Erik has worn many hats over the last two decades, which has provided him unique insight into complex aspects of the industry. If you're a franchisee, a franchisor, or one aspiring to be, subscribe to the Franchise Secrets channel and visit www.FranchiseSecrets.com for even more tactical and practical tools to help you buy, grow, and sell franchises like an expert.